Clickfunnels is a well-known platform used by so many people. But it is a bit expensive if a beginner wants to use it. So what are the free alternatives to clickfunnels?
Today we will share with you some of the best options that you can prefer. If you are in search of an affordable tool for creating landing pages, these all are reliable.
Kajabi is another best alternative to provide a selling platform for people. The products or services may either be eBooks, online courses, memberships, etc.
The focus of Kajabi is infopreneurs. The audience it targets compared to clickfunnels is more specified. These are people who know branding, sales, services.
The things that make Kajabi different are:
- A vast range of unique features
- It has drip content
- It has specified goals for users
The first alternative is the Ontraport. It is suitable for all types of small businesses. The sales and marketing processes offered here are among the best ones.
Below are some of the features that make it a smart choice.
- Its plans come along with limitless automation rules.
- All its plans have unlimited courses of marketing email
- All the email templates are not only customizable but responsive
- It offers four programs; Pro plan, Plus plan, Basic plan, and the Enterprise plan
- Along with personalized URLs, it supports automated postcard marketing. The dual-way SMS is as well supported
Like clickfunnels, this tool also allows one to build landing pages. But it also lets you generate leads with its tools that create appealing popups. It has some of the best functionalities.
It has two editors, unlike any other software. So beginners and experts get their separate editors to work with ease. This is an ideal choice for all the new beginners who are up to investing.
Some of its basic features are:
- it has the cheapest plans even at 25 per month
- it has strong
- it’s integrated with various email service providers
- It has A/B split feature
- there are different built-in temps for creating landing pages
- these pages are responsive to mobiles
Unbounce is for creating landing pages with the front end. It has a Dynamic Text Replacement tool that clickfunnels don’t.
With the help of this tool, you can match the keywords in your PPC to the copy landing page. So when someone clicks on your ad, you get to copy its headline. All this helps your clients to get a streamlined, professional experience.
- It allows you to add SEO and metadata
- It helps to rank up with Google
- Convertibles allow creating overlays and bars
- Customizable overlays
This tool is also used for landing pages. It targets a specific audience based on different factors and aspects. This tool converts our visitors into clients.
It has the most straightforward interface that allows you only to drag and drop items. You can now create popups and landing pages.
Following are the features it offers:
- It has unlimited access to A/B split testing
- It’s integrated with various marketing platforms including Hubspot, Salesforce
- There are up to 200 built-in temps offered
- Creates a mobile responsive landing pages
- Has heat map
Though these are quite affordable alternatives still clickfunnels is a better approach. It has a vast list of features and functions. So sign up for free today.